6 replies to this topic

furiouskittens

furiouskittens

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Friend
  • 2 posts
  • Clan you are applying to: -_- Main
  • First Name: furiouskittens
  • CW Ready Tanks: WTG E100, T62A, T110E5, E-100, Maus, AMX 50 Foch 155, Obj 263/268, FV4202, AMX 50B, Bat-Chat, 121, IS-7/4, JGDPZ E-100, FV 215B 183, Leopard1, E50M.
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: Soldier
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: 5-6
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave: ESO: Clan was unable to grab enough members for CW.
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: I have a long history with Zire and Rcapp and would like to continue in a CW enviroment with them. I have also spent some time with the aformentioned and other enjoy members in minecraft and liked their personalities .

zire

zire

[-_-] Forum Member

• [-_-] Officer
  • 92 posts

Referred by zire

Posted Image

RCapp

RCapp

[-_-] Forum Member

• [-_-] Officer
  • 60 posts

Better Referred by RCapp

Yay things.

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

signature.png

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for the app, hop on our TS server and get in some games with a recruiter Kittens

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

Wuluck

Wuluck

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts

•  

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

whoops, looked like you posted this in the wrong thread. Please create your own thread for your application

Thanks

Edit: Wuluck moved his app. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image