:) Enjoy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Panther080

Panther080

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hello guys, please I would like join -_- ... I was in Indeed, I got some tier 10s and I think enough good skills alredy ;) I know that my win rate is pos, and stats are not the best , thats all for that think when I began play the game , and I didnt know what to do :D 

So, I got - IS-7, T-62A, E-50M, Foch 155 and Maus... I sold my IS-4, and im on way for Bat Chat, E3, Obj 268 and maybe E-100 ...

I hope that I got chance, because I saw not that good players in Enjoy as me ... 

So thanks, Im wait for answer ;) 

Panther080

Panther080

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hello guys, please I would like join -_- ... I was in Indeed, I got some tier 10s and I think enough good skills alredy ;) I know that my win rate is pos, and stats are not the best , thats all for that think when I began play the game , and I didnt know what to do :D

So, I got - IS-7, T-62A, E-50M, Foch 155 and Maus... I sold my IS-4, and im on way for Bat Chat, E3, Obj 268 and maybe E-100 ...

I hope that I got chance, because I saw not that good players in Enjoy as me ... 

So thanks, Im wait for answer ;) aaye, and my nickname in game is ... Panther_080

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Make sure you follow this format when applying. http://www.enjoytank...ication-format/

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

After reviewing your stats, you still dont meet Enjoy requirements. If you are interested in Enjoy2 or X-Sight, please apply to them directly. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

Panther080

Panther080

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hello guys, please I would like join -_- or -_-2 ... I was in Indeed, I got some tier 10s and I think enough good skills alredy ;) I know that my win rate is pos, and stats are not the best , thats all for that think when I began play the game , and I didnt know what to do :D

So thanks, Im wait for answer ;)

Bier1971

Bier1971

[-_-] Forum Spammer

• [-_Q] Indeed
  • 371 posts
Thread can be locked, he has applied to enjoy2