SPlCY

SPlCY

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts

Application for Enjoy [-_-] 

• Clan you are applying to: Enjoy [-_-] 
  • Game Name: SPlCY
  • CW Ready Tanks: T57,IS7,IS4/E5,E4,E100,MAUS, BAtchat, M48PATTON,T62A,OBJCT 268, FOCH 155, M60_Jesus and VK72.01_Jesus
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: Soldier
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: 4
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave: NOVAC. didn't work out well.
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: like the clan name and the respect that this clan earned.
  • Link to wotlabs.com sig. http://wotlabs.net/na/player/SPlCY

signature.png

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for putting in the app Spicy. Unfortunaetly, at this time, you dont meet the requirements for Enjoy. 

Would you have any interest in applying to Enjoy2 or X-Sight, our sister clans? If not, we wish you well in your search for a clan.

World

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

SPlCY

SPlCY

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts

Thanks for putting in the app Spicy. Unfortunaetly, at this time, you dont meet the requirements for Enjoy. 

Would you have any interest in applying to Enjoy2 or X-Sight, our sister clans? If not, we wish you well in your search for a clan.

World

Thanks Mate. i thought i was qlifying based on what you guys have on worldoftanks forum..

1950+ 60 Day WN8 OR 1800+ Overall WN8
Spec Damage of 1.05+ in Tier X's
FOUR CW Ready Tier X preferred tanks

My last 1000 battle WN8 IS 1901 AND spec damage is at/ 1.05 or more.  and i have more then 4 CW tank ready. 

anyway mate. thanx for your kind respond. currently im not looking to join any sister clan.

Thanks again. :)

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

The primary reason your app was declined was the spec damage in your tier 10s, not necessarily your wn8. We look at the spec damage of each tier 10 tank you have to see if they are up to par with what we consider is good. In your case, Foch, Is4, and Obj 268 have respectable spec damage, but the rest of your tier 10s fail to meet our standards. And though our spec damage is listed at 1.05 on our recruitment page, it is a bit more complicated when we assess an applicant. Its simply used as a baseline for potential applicants. 

Again, good luck in your search of a clan. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

SPlCY

SPlCY

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts

The primary reason your app was declined was the spec damage in your tier 10s, not necessarily your wn8. We look at the spec damage of each tier 10 tank you have to see if they are up to par with what we consider is good. In your case, Foch, Is4, and Obj 268 have respectable spec damage, but the rest of your tier 10s fail to meet our standards. And though our spec damage is listed at 1.05 on our recruitment page, it is a bit more complicated when we assess an applicant. Its simply used as a baseline for potential applicants. 

Again, good luck in your search of a clan. 

NP. thanks for the explanation mate:)