3 replies to this topic

FoxRocket

FoxRocket

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

• Clan you are applying to: ENJOY
  • First Name: LJ
  • CW Ready Tanks: E4, E5, M48, T57, 183, Foch 155, 50B, T-62A, VK 72.01, E 100, WT E 100, 268, and 215b.
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: Soldier/Recruit
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: +4
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave: FORGE, reason for leaving. I just feel like it's time to find a clan that I can increase my skill base and learn from well rounded players such as the ones in ENJOY. Nothing personal towards FORGE or anything, good group of guys and funny to play WoT with. Unfortunately there's a time that a player feels it's time to move on and find another clan to increase his ability and this would be one of those moments for myself.
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: I've fought against ENJOY in friendly clan battles in the past, was impressed with their performance. I believe that you have a good base of well rounded players, and by surrounding myself with that I can increase my own playing abilities. 
  • signature.png

undyinglord

undyinglord

[-_-] Recruiter

• [-_-] Deputy Commander
  • 1,205 posts

I'm under the weather but look for any [R] in TS3 to platoon up.

SigOrig.png

Undyinglord

Stats

Spoiler

FoxRocket

FoxRocket

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

No problem, I'll be on most of this weekend. I'll get on ts then and hit up a [R], hope you feel better.

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Hasnt been on our ts server after my intial contact with him. Thread locked. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey