UberDude

UberDude

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Trusted Friend
  • 1 posts
  • Clan you are applying to:  Enjoy [-_-]
  • First Name:  Matt
  • CW Ready Tanks:  Maus, WT E100, T92, Obj 261, Batchat (med), IS7, Foch 155
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan:  a simple soldier will suffice but I'm more than willing to work my way up the ranks
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW:  I am starting university soon so I am not entirely sure about the course time i will get but weekends for me (Friday and Saturday EST) are always open but with your current CW time schedule i am able to participate easily for the 15:30 EST battles every day of the week.
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave:  R-INC, It was a small social clan and then majority of the players stopped playing including the commander (the clan still stands just has little to no activity).
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy:  Enjoy have always been formidable opponents on the battlefield and with a falling apart clan and a desire to fight in Clan Wars I though this would be a great time to join.  If your going to start fighting a war you may as well join the winning team.
  • http://wotlabs.net/s...e/signature.png

undyinglord

undyinglord

[-_-] Recruiter

• [-_-] Deputy Commander
  • 1,208 posts

Invite sent.

signature.png

Undyinglord

Stats

Spoiler

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for the app, look forward to seeing you with Enjoy tags. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Welcome to Enjoy!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey