[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Clan you are applying to:enjoy
  • First Name:lzz000
  • CW Ready Tanks:is-7,wte100, vk7201
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: soldier
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW:4-5
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave:chaii, anvil: try to change to a better clan
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: like enjoy this name so much
  •  
  • signature.png
  • (account was one of my friends' before, got it half an year ago therefore the overall is a kind of low)

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts
emblem_64x64.png
[WRPA]
emblem_64x64.png
[ZZZZ]
emblem_64x64.png
[CHA1]
emblem_64x64.png
[CHAII]
emblem_64x64.png
[ANVIL]

Your previous 4 clans, you were in them for pretty short periods of time, thats some rather quick switching. 

So I ask, how would we know that you will be a player that will stay with our community?

Liking our name is nice, and thank you, but most people who apply have more to say than just a few words.

lzz000

lzz000

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts

Your previous 4 clans, you were in them for pretty short periods of time, thats some rather quick switching. 

So I ask, how would we know that you will be a player that will stay with our community?

Liking our name is nice, and thank you, but most people who apply have more to say than just a few words.

ok, there is the reason. zzzz, cha1 and chaii are just several division of chai. so i stay in the community of chai from 05/10/2013 to 01/02/2014. then i switch to anvil cuz i think it was a good clan. however, these days anvil isn't as good as before. therefore, i decided to switch again.

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

I see, thanks for the quick reply. I leave this to the recruiters. Good luck in your application

lzz000

lzz000

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts

I see, thanks for the quick reply. I leave this to the recruiters. Good luck in your application

thanks for your concerns. hope to join enjoy.

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for taking the time to put in app. Unfortunately, Enjoy does require a minimum of 4 CW tanks that we commonly use. At the moment, you only have 2 tier tens that would qualify. Keep on grinding those tens and you are more than welcome to apply again. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

weedle

weedle

[-_-] Forum Spammer

• [-_Q] Indeed
  • 211 posts

If you wish to consider  one of our other clans -_-2 or -_x we will move your app there, you can grind out your required tanks and reapply at a later date.

Posted Image

rossmtbiker

rossmtbiker

[-_-] Forum Spammer

• Guests
  • 320 posts

we in Enjoy 2 are interested, we use those two tanks a fair bit. join our TS and/or send me a note in-game if you are interested in us.

Posted Image

lzz000

lzz000

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts

we in Enjoy 2 are interested, we use those two tanks a fair bit. join our TS and/or send me a note in-game if you are interested in us.

thanks for the considering, but maybe not.