daishi2442

daishi2442

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Trusted Friend
  • 27 posts
I am applying for Enjoy Main.
  • Jon is the name I go by.
  • 22 years I've been on this Earth.
  • I currently live in Camp Pendleton, California.
  • I have ten T10s, of which I'd consider the E3, E5, T57, T92, E100, and OBJ 261 CW-Ready.
  • I like being a cog in the machine, Soldier's fine with me.
  • I can make CW any day except Saturday.
  •  
  • I've been part of TG, RDDT4, NARWL, and BLU.  TG was a social clan attached to a group I was part of back in beta, I left because their attitudes had soured and I didn't like it. I left RDDT4 to join NARWL b/c they needed an artilleryman in CW, left NARWL because the people I enjoyed playing with left, and was only in BLU for a few weeks before it distintegrated in the PURPL implosion.
  •  
  • Since around my 7k battles mark, whenever I've seen the [-_-] tag on the enemy team, I've known I was in for a fight.  The desire to win against people who have a reputation for being excellent players has always been a boon to my gameplay, and I would love to induce the same sort of worry and respect on other players.  

signature.png

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for taking the time to put in app. Hop on our ts server, enjoytanking.com, and have a chat with one of our recruiters. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

inacoma98

inacoma98

Another SIEGE nubbin

• [-_-] Recruiter
  • 613 posts

Come toon with me or another recruiter ("R" next to name in teamspeak).  

Coma
Posted Image

#2 Son
Posted Image

daishi2442

daishi2442

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Trusted Friend
  • 27 posts

I played a few rounds with weedle until CW started, I'll be back on later this evening after taking care of some family business. :)

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Nice time you get on ts, poke me so we can have a chat. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

__ProMetheus__

__ProMetheus__

[-_-] Forum Spammer

• Trusted Friend
  • 128 posts

Looking forward to seeing you in CWs.    

(had to post something here, couldn't think of anything better... WWW beat me this time to reply to applications...)

signature.png

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

Hey dude!

Thanks for coming in and applying [-_-]7

Good luck in the application!

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

App accepted, has joined Enjoy. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image