IIReaPeRII

IIReaPeRII

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • I am applying to Enjoy [-_-]
  • Name: Ryan - IIReaPeRII
  • CW Ready Tanks: Obj 140, T-62A, Bat 25t, STB-1, T110E4, T57 HT
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: Soldier and work my way to FC/CC (have experience currently)
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: could say 7 but 6 is safe
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave: [SG] Sturmgrenadier. My departure is a mutual decision. I have made great friends at SG whom I will stay in touch with, however some of the officers and I agree that it is time for me to find players that will push me even harder to get better. The exact reasons for which I will gladly discuss in person but would feel bad posting out of respect. 
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: Enjoy has a great crop off talented players, whom all seem to be great people, at least those whom I've spoken with. I am mainly ready to challenge myself, and find out just how far my ability to tonk will go. 

signature.png

Blue in 2 weeks :) I'm counting on it

Thanks for the consideration. I stuck to the script so if there is any extra information you would like feel free to ask.

DeltaVolt

DeltaVolt

First immortality, then the bitches.

• Trusted Friend
  • 462 posts
Hey, great to see your app! Best of luck and don't forget to come to our TS (enjoyts.com) and platoon with recruiters.
Posted Image
Posted Image

undyinglord

undyinglord

[-_-] Recruiter

• [-_-] Deputy Commander
  • 1,205 posts

It was nice talking to you last night Reaper in TS3.  I'm gone most of this weekend, but try and grab Inacoma98, WorldWithoutWar, __ProMetheus__ , Weedle to platoon up with.

Undyinglord

Stats

Spoiler

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

if you would like to test your skills....  ;)

Stay tuned for episode 2 of I enjoy tonks - the conclusion!

IIReaPeRII

IIReaPeRII

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

WWW thanks for the platoons last night.

Just woke up to some RL stuff this morning and will be out of state for about a month. Best of luck to you guys and thanks for the time. Ill submit a new app when I am able to play regularly again. 

[-_-]7

undyinglord

undyinglord

[-_-] Recruiter

• [-_-] Deputy Commander
  • 1,205 posts

WWW thanks for the platoons last night.

Just woke up to some RL stuff this morning and will be out of state for about a month. Best of luck to you guys and thanks for the time. Ill submit a new app when I am able to play regularly again. 

[-_-]7

Be safe, and I hope it isn't too serious.  Lock App for now.

Undyinglord

Stats

Spoiler