2 replies to this topic

Anthonyvai

Anthonyvai

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Clan you are applying to: [-_-] Enjoy
  • First Name: Anthony
  • CW Ready Tanks: T110E3, E100, Obj. 140, T62A, IS7, Bat Chat, AMX50B,  Foch 155
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: Soldier
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: 5+
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave: FOXEY, quite a long story which I'd be more than happy to explain in TS, but the short version being there was lots of drama, miscommunication, and egos clashing. _UF_ shut down less than a month after we joined, and any other clan I've been in off the top of my head wasn't evena clan wars viable clan, but a fun clan.
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: I'm looking for a serious Clan Wars clan to stick with for awhile, to learn from, and improve in. Enjoy seems like exactly the clan I am looking for and I'm looking forward to platooning or talking to you guys. o7

signature.png

Posted Image

It's purples fault.

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for putting in the app, and glad to see you on ts already. Run some games with our recruiters, they are the ones with "R" tags in teamspeak. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

accepted into Enjoy

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey