[-_-] Forum Noob

• Trusted Friend
  • 4 posts

Applying to: Enjoy [-_-]

Name: Konnor

CW Ready Tanks: 

In Garage: T57 Heavy Tank, Batchat 25t

Unlocked: T-62A, Object 140

Working on getting: T110E5, currently on M103; WT auf E100, currently on RHM Borsig

Position interested in: Soldier, possibly higher rank a long time from now, once I have more experience.

Available 4-5 nights a week, sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more, but will strive for consistent attendance.

Previous Clans: SPEAR, I left when I took a break from the game between Sept-Nov 2013 because I was too busy to assist them in clan wars. I have been active since then, and I didn't return to SPEAR because I was improving a lot naturally, and I felt that I could improve more without the commitment to do CW with a relatively low standards clan. 

I'm interested in Enjoy for the inverse of the reasons I left SPEAR. I feel that after the amount of time I spent playing the game solo, that I owe it to myself to do all that I can to improve as much as I can, and I believe the best method to do that is to join a clan of players more skilled than myself, but not so much more skilled that their tactics go over my head (not to mention whose standards are far too high for me :P).

*I used the word "speculative" in the topic title because I was unsure of whether Enjoy would accept me or not, seeing as two of the CW tanks I have unlocked are essentially the same tank, and are not currently in my garage. I have regrettably ended up selling them (yes, poor decision on my part) to buy back tanks that I enjoy more. What I need to know is that if I were to work up the credits to buy back both of these Tier X Russian mediums, would I be able to join Enjoy?

I think that Enjoy would be a great clan for me to learn more and improve my game, as well as contribute to one of the best CW teams on the NA server. I would be honored if your clan would accept me. 

[-_-]7

signature.png

BTW, about 95% of my battles are solo pub matches; the only person I ever platoon with regularly is a close personal friend of mine IRL who is still a relative newbie. I played a grand total of about 5 platooned games with guys from SPEAR, due to my unfounded shyness. 

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for puttin an app, Larry. Hop onto our ts server, enjoyts.com,  and hook up with an enjoy recruiter and run some games with him. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

App accepted. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey