6 replies to this topic

CloudsOverCalifornia

CloudsOverCalifornia

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Clan you are applying to: Enjoy
  • First Name: Will
  • CW Ready Tanks: E5 E4 Batchat t92 M60 ill have the is7 in like 2 days at most
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: soldier
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: most nights
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave:  Scrubs United. Lack of leadership and many of the good players/friends were leaving . Also in thugz but the overall quality of players is not what i am looking for.
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: The stats of the players within the clan are what im looking for and wanting the best oppurtunity to win the next clan wars campaign in order to get the tank and to play with some great tankers.
  • Link to wotlabs.com sig. Use this example: http://wotlabs.net/n...sovercalifornia

Newbi

Newbi

[-_-] Forum Noob

• [-_-] Soldier
  • 35 posts

signature.png

Posted Image

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for the app. When you get a chance, hop on our ts server and poke an ENjoy recruiter for a platoon. 

Look forward to playing with you

World

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

can I have an update on this application please?

CloudsOverCalifornia

CloudsOverCalifornia

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Sorry my vehicle caught on fire earlier this week so I  have been dealing with that. Ill just try to join some other time. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

The option is still available, jump onto TS and find a recruiter whenever IRL settles down.

cheeks

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

I have gone ahead and locked this, if you are still interested in joining Enjoy please feel free to post another application.

cheeks