bwar13

bwar13

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Trusted Friend
  • 13 posts
  • Clan you are applying to:
  • [-_-]
  • First Name:brad
  • CW Ready Tanks: batchat, 50b, t57 heavy, (have unlocked but not bought m48 patton, object 140)
  •  
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: Idealy I would be interested in working to be on a tournamant team, I realize however I may not be good enough for that yet though. Then outside of that I would be interested in doing some can wars and plattoning with guys and jsut getting better at the game.
  •  
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: 5
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave:
  • TCC-initial clan, they did not do much and noone was really online so I left for 5CAD where they had more people on and it was a good social clan where there was people to play with. However recently some of my friends have gone to other clans and there are less people online so I solopub mainly which gets a ltitle boring. Then on top of that I am intrested in more competive play which they do not do in their social status.
  •  
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: I am interested in enjoy because I see you guys in games fairly often which means there is a decent number of people online normally. So I am hoping there will be a bunch of new friends to be made and to play with. Then on top of that you are activly doing competive things such as tank companies and clan wars. Then upon asking memebers of the clan they said you do ahve some tournament teams you guys have.
  •  
  • Link to wotlabs.com sig. Use this example:

[img]http://wotlabs.net/sig/na/bwar13/signature.png[/img]

Newbi

Newbi

[-_-] Forum Noob

• [-_-] Soldier
  • 35 posts

signature.png

Posted Image

Bier1971

Bier1971

[-_-] Forum Spammer

• [-_Q] Indeed
  • 371 posts

Hey bwar, thanks for the app. Hop on our TS when you have time and look for an enjoy recruiter (myself, undyinglord, worldwirthoutwar, weedle, and deltavolt)

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

Application closed, accepted for trial