2 replies to this topic

Lighthorse_

Lighthorse_

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Trusted Friend
  • 19 posts
  • Clan you are applying to: Enjoy (-_-)
  • First Name: Henry
  • CW Ready Tanks: IS-7, T-62A, Jagdpanzer E 100, E 100, FV 215b, and T-57 Heavy Tank
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan: Heavy tanker is the position I'm normally played in Vengeance clan wars, also would like to try scouting with my T-62A if possibe.
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: 4-5 nights, depending on real world demands on me.
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave: Vengeance, good clan, but during clan war campaign 2, we suffer from "take me" drama/bitching and lost of leadership at times. I left on good terms. Please ask any officers in Vengeance about me. Left Knots for Vengeance, moving to a clan war organization/clan...Knots didn't do clan war on the tier 10 level.
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy: I enjoyed clan wars and platooning with clanmates.
  • Link to wotlabs.com sig. Use this example: http://wotlabs.net/n...yer/Lighthorse_

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for the app LightHorse. Unfortunately, you dont meet requirements at this time. Would you have any interest in, X-Sight, our sister clan? They are active in clan wars and are a part of the same community as Enjoy. We share forums, team speak, etc and you can platoon with anyone from the other clans. 

Again thanks for the app, let us know what you would like to do.

World

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

Lighthorse_

Lighthorse_

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Trusted Friend
  • 19 posts

Sounds great to me....do I need to re-apply with them?

:")

Lighthorse