• Members
  • 2 posts

Enjoy Application Format:.

• Clan you are applying to: -_-
  • First Name: Jason
  • CW Ready Tanks: T57 Heavy,     E5,      Obj 140,     E-100
  • Positions you're interested in within the clan:    Hopefully a member -_-^
  • How many nights a week are you available for CW: 4-5
  • Previous Clans? What caused you to leave:  I was a diplomat in BOX.  
  • Why you're interested in Enjoy:   

P.S I understand that my overall WN8 is not par with the requirements.  However it is increasing rather quickly. 

WorldWithoutWar

WorldWithoutWar

Retired Enjoy Member

• Admin
  • 1,044 posts

Thanks for putting in an app, Zero. Unfortunately you dont meet requirements for Enjoy at this time due to overall/ 60 day wn8 as well as tier 10 damage. You are steadily improving and your numbers are climbing so I would suggest reapllying once you've meet Enjoy standards. In the mean time, we do have 2 sister clans if you are interested in joining either. 

Thanks

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Community Leader

• Trusted Friend
  • 1,918 posts

Good luck out there hope to see you re applying soon or chilling with one of our sister clans [-_-]7

Zeroboom

Zeroboom

[-_-] Forum Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

alright.  i will work on my stats and reapply at a later time.  thanks for your responses.

inacoma98

inacoma98

Another SIEGE nubbin

• [-_-] Recruiter
  • 613 posts

Both our sister clans are doing well and improving.  I urge you to give it a shot.  I platoon with all clans, and enjoy passing on what I know to help others improve.  Just mention in your app to them that you really wish to be in [-_-] when your stats improve.  But you may find you really like them and want to stay.  In any event, glhf!

Coma
Posted Image

#2 Son
Posted Image

rossmtbiker

rossmtbiker

[-_-] Forum Spammer

• Guests
  • 320 posts

Zeroboom, if you are interested, Enjoy Too is a very competitive CW clan and we are on the map. We work in close cooperation with Enjoy main and X-Sight.

Send me a message in TS or in game if we are of interest to you.

Posted Image